Friday, March 8, 2013

VisaPure - Philips' New Facial Cleansing Brush




When I say I'm new to the world of cleansing brushes, I mean I'm a total utter newbie. In other words, I don't know how they work, I don't know why they work and, to be honest, I don't know if they do work, because I've never tried one! That's why I had such a fantastic evening tonight (with amazing canapes, including adorable mini macaroons) at the STUNNING Berkeley Hotel, where the launch of Philips' VisaPure was held.
VisaPure is a fully waterproof, electronic skin cleansing device that massages the skin and removes make-up and dirt. Philips claim that using the brush is ten times more effective than manual cleansing - which of course I am sceptical about, but I've never used a cleansing brush!

As you can see from the box, the brush has several handy functions. I love the idea of the skin zone timer, as I always wonder whether I'm cleansing in the right places for the right period of time. The brush allows you to cleanse the face and neck evenly for 1 minute per area. I also like that you can choose between gentle and deep cleansing modes.
But how is it different to other cleansing brushes? Well, to state the obvious, it looks different to other brushes on the market. But don't judge this beauty book by its cover - it looks simple but it is the only electronic facial brush that works by using dual motion technology, stimulating micro-circulation beneath the skin's surface.




It also comes with a head for sensitive skin, which is pretty cool. The heads start also retailing at £7.99, which is over £10 cheaper than competitor brushes (£21) and would free up spare cash for some other lust-list items.
VisaPure retails at £150 and is available from Boots online.

What do you think? xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading this post. Please leave your lovely comments here and I will always reply as soon as possible!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...